Friday 12 August 2011

Getting ahead of myself!

WOC is about to start tomorrow (the long qual) with my first race being on Sunday (the middle qual), and although I should be focusing on what I'm doing I can't help but be distracted by this awesome preview!
The oceania carnival 2011 looks superb! It makes me wish I had a big sponsor to help me get there and back after WOC (hint). The terrain is very attractive, it looks very challenging technically, but also quite fast. It would be great if more of the top international runners were able to make it to competitions like these, but it looks like for now we'll just have to wait for some faster/cheaper form of transport to emerge! On the upside I'll be able to enjoy the event from Finland with the live GPS tracking and video and cheer on the omen and the other NZ representatives :)

No comments: